Calculated Industries 6025 Scale Master
Calculated Industries 6025 Scale Master Pro Digital Plan Measure and Takeoff Tool for Printed Plans gets fast, accurate linear, area and volume takeoffs from blueprints, drawings and maps. PERFECT FOR architects, project managers, estimators and contractors in all aspects of design and construction. Anyone that works off of printed plans in the office or on the jobsite. SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO SIMPLIFY TAKEOFFS AND ESTIMATING from architectural and engineering drawings. It finds linear measurements, rectangular areas, and volumes as well as converts between scales and dimensions. WORKS IN ANY BUILDING SCALE AND MOST DIMENSIONAL UNITS the Scale Master Pro comes with 72 built-in scales (39 imperial and 33 metric for versatility). It also features six custom scales (three each for imperial and metric units), enabling you to define any scale, even out-of-scale plans or PDFs of Autocad or digital plans that are emailed in small file sizes. MORE TIME SAVING FUNCTIONS include accumulating memory; dedicated length, width, and height keys; push-button counter to count items while rolling; a switch to lock in mode, scale, and units while rolling the wheel; and a subtract key that allows you to deduct rolled distances.
- YOU GET 72 BUILT-IN SCALES for versatility, 39 imperial (feet-Inch) and 33 metric; Multiple units; decimal feet, feet-inches, decimal inches, yards, millimeters, meters, kilometers; square and cubic formats
- PLUS 6 CUSTOM SCALES, 3 each for imperial and metric units; you can define any scale from plans that have been reduced, enlarged or are otherwise out of scale; calibrates to any plan and stores that scale
- SO YOU CAN DO TAKEOFFS ANYWHERE with no cable or PC required; use it on jobsites, in your office or on the hood of your truck to get takeoffs for estimates and get material orders when you need it
- AND CALCULATE AREA AND VOLUME – set length and width to get area. Set height to get volume. Use either imperial or metric units; just roll and store values with dedicated keys; display shows answers clearly
- MANUALLY COUNT items while rolling a set of plans to estimate for studs, piers, outlets or other recurring items; touch Count button to add, or press the Subtract button to remove the last entry