- One Transmitter + 2 Receivers + IR: Split audio and video into 7 channels of the same signal for long distance transmission. One-way infrared (20-60KHz), can control signal source at the remote receiving end.
- HDMI OVER ETHERNET: Up to 50m/164ft by Cat6/7, 45m/147ft by Cat5e, 40m/131ft by Cat5. High-quality cables are essential for stable signals and long-distance transmission.
- FULL HD 1080P: Up to 1920x1080P@60Hz, high-definition picture, clearer and more eye-catching. Also compatible with 3D signals and other 1080i/720p resolutions.
- SIMPLER CONNECTION: Power over cable, only one power adapter is needed to get the device running completely. No more plugs needed. In addition, with HDMI local output on the transmitter side, can connect the monitor locally.
- APPLICATION: Mainly used in engineering, security, exhibitions, home audio & video, etc.