- Engineered specifically for powersports applications, the MX300/1 monoblock amplifier employs our high-speed NexD™ switching design to pack a serious audio punch, without straining charging systems.
- Tiny, cast aluminum chassis is highly resistant to corrosion, with an IPX7 water-resistance rating, making it perfect for motorcycles, ATV’s or other utility vehicles.
- Robust 300W of clean power into a 2-ohm load (14.4V, 1% THD), use one to drive a subwoofer, or grab a pair to deliver stunning output to a subwoofer system
- Features an adjustable low-pass crossover, a bass boost EQ, variable infrasonic filter and output polarity switch. Its dual-range input section accepts a wide range of input voltage levels, from line-level all the way to high-power speaker level signals. With the addition of an M-RBC-1 remote level control (sold separately), subwoofer output can be directly controlled from the driver’s seat.
- Rugged powder-coated finish, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability.