JL Audio M400/4 4-Channel 400 Watt Marine Amplifier
This tiny amplifier packs a serious full-range punch, delivering a staggering 100 watts to each of its four channels into 2 Ω (14.4V, 1% THD). The breakthrough that makes this much power possible in such a small chassis is our NexD™ ultra-high-speed switching design, which allows for full bandwidth Class D operation with extremely low distortion and outstanding efficiency.
- Use the M400/4 in combination with our M600/1 monoblock to build a 1000 W amplification system to power four satellites and a subwoofer… and fit the whole thing under a seat. Or, use the M400/4 by itself to power two satellites, plus a subwoofer. With M-Series amplifier, the possibilities are endless.
- The M400/4 includes a 12 dB / octave filter for each channel bank, which can be configured as a low-pass or high-pass filter and offers continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier’s Ch. 1 & 2 level or overall level can be directly controlled from a remote location.
- This marine amplifier features white and gray powder-coat finishes, a gasketed cover for the controls and stainless steel hardware for durability in the marine environment.
- 100 W x 4 @ 2 Ω / 75 W x 4 @ 4 Ω – 14.4V
- Dimensions: 8-1/2″L x 7-1/8″W x 2-1/16″H