Microphone Cable 3.5 mm to Dual XLR Male
Dual XLR wires design divides the stereo signal into two mono XLR signals for easy audio adjustment, providing accurate signal output for professional audio needs and applications, reducing distortion and signal loss Corrosion resistant 24K gold plated connector guarantees high quality metal shielding as well as making the sound signal transmit with minimal signal loss Easy to pull off, its spring design and ROHS certified PVC shell provide a flexible, durable and reliable connection; The second/right channel on our wire 3.5mm jack is connected to the red XLR.
- PRO GRADE XLR CABLE : Professional Series XLR Plugs, designed to connect an audio device with a mini stereo phone output to professional audio gear with XLR inputs. It is ideal for connecting a portable media player, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console. Give you the perfect sound quality!
- EXCELLENT SOUND : 20 AWG 4N Oxygen Free Copper with shielding, Foil shielding and metal braid shield eliminate interference, deliver pristine sound, noise shielding, No hum, no noise, crystal clear music. High quality noise free performance.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY : 24k Gold-Plated Connectors for resist corrosion and offer a clear, smooth-flowing optimal signal, ensures minimum signal loss transfer; The right size, they always fit correctly, never too tight or too loose.
- DURABILITY : The wire is flexible and Strong toughness, Environmentally friendly PVC jacket, and premium metal housing and durable, With a much longer service life.
- WIRING TYPE : The Tip/Hot Left Channel on the 3.5mm TRS Plug is wired to the Blue XLR connector, The Ring/Cold Right Channel on the 3.5mm TRS Plug is wired to the Red XLR connector.
There are no reviews yet.