- 3 Pin XLR Y Cable, This Y-cable is designed to connect an XLR output to two 1/4″ inputs, It is ideal for assigning the signal from a microphone to two channels on a mixing console.
- Compatible with equipments with 3-pin XLR connectors such as shotgun microphones, studio harmonizers, mixing boards, patch bays, preamps, speaker systems, mixer, amplifier, equalizer, limiter, crossover, digital decoders and stage lighting
- Nickel Plated Connectors With Metal Serviceable Ends, OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility.
- Balanced Connection – pin 2 is connected to pin 2, pin 3 is connected to pin 3, pin 1 is connected to pin 1. A balanced connection will help reduce interferance and produce a much stronger un-distorted signal.
- This cable just splits mono into two mono signals, It does not combine signals to make a stereo signal.