- The connector is a four part construction of chassis, connector insert, cable clamp and screw on rear retainer.
- There are no clamping screws to tighten so assembly is straightforward and fast.
- Standard 3 pin configurations suits professional audio equipment with XLR outputs.
- Metal chassis designed to survive studio, stage and touring use.
- Die-cast assembly with rubber insulation.
- Offering improved protection and shielding.
- For audio connections and connecting microphones and other recording equipment.