- The IA1200 integrated amplifier is a sleek black piece of kit that looks cool and kicks out volume effortlessly
- Unit has a central display panel flanked by button and dial controls on its face. The display shows fluorescent blue lettering and includes a dynamic equalizer output gauge. The control panel features an unmissable On/Off switch to the left hand side of the controls and a large volume dial completing the right-hand side controls. All dials are in charcoal gray-tinted brushed metal and include controls for bass, treble, and balance. All the buttons on the front are small, round, and chromed.
- Has input channels on its faceplate that include a USB port, an SD card slot, and an MP3 input jack. There are also two mic input sockets and an earphone output socket on the right-hand side of the front control panel. You can connect to other sources via the connectors at the back of the unit. These include an AUX connector and two sets of RCA sockets. Output connectors on the back include two push button speaker sockets and a set of RCA sockets for Record Line Out. You can record from the input sockets on the back of the unit onto the media connected to the sockets on the front control panel, plus the RCA output sockets on the back of the amp.
- Amplifier gives 1,200 Watts of peak power.
- Frequency response rate is between 20 Hertz and 20 kiloHertz, which is the standard range of human hearing.
- Shelf unit